Friday, August 6, 2010

The Maximum Ride

Great title right? Really pulls you in? Well, I wish I thought of it, but really, that is a title of a series called Maximum Ride. It was written by James Patterson, and so far, there have been six books. The first is called The Angel Experiment. I just  finished up the sixth one, and it is called Fang. This series is about six kids, from ages 6 to 14, who were raised in a science lab, and are 98% human and 2% avian, and that 2% gave them wings and the ability to fly, as well as new powers that they develop every now and then. The story is told by Maximum, or Max, a 14 year old girl, leader of the "flock". The flock is the 6 kids, Max, Iggy, Gasman, Angel, Nudge, and Fang. I don't want to give away too much, but I promise you, one you start reading these books, you can't stop. The next book, Angel, comes out February 14, 2011, and if you start now, I guarentee you will have finished all the books by then...

No comments: